The American Trucking Associations’ Technology & Maintenance Council is gearing up for their 2016 Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition, themed ‘Celebrating 60 Years of Technical Leadership’ which will be held February 29-March 3 at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN.
TMC is North America’s leading technical society for truck equipment, information technology, and logistics professionals and it is the industry’s only association that is focused solely on truck technology and maintenance issues.
This year’s meeting is sure to keep attendees busy! Highlights will include:
• A technical session on the coming Technician Shortage that will help industry professionals improve technician recruitment, training and retention.
• A technical session “Strategic Innovations for Next Generation Vehicles and Shops” that examines projections by TMC’s study groups and committees on future vehicle and shop designs and practices during the next 25 years.
• TMC study groups examining topics such as zero-waste maintenance shop sustainability, vehicle corrosion, strategic solutions for achieving 360° driver awareness, implementing TMC practices in service provider operations, and what the final rules of the Food Safety Modernization Act mean for maintenance.
• An ‘Alternative Fuels’ exhibit which provides information on all segments of the alternative fuels market.
• A special C-Level educational track for motor carrier executives. The track will include a luncheon with a guest speaker, an evening reception, and access to Monday’s grand opening of TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition.
For registration information, contact: email@example.com
If you will be attending this year’s trade show, look for Fleet Clean’s booth (# 1308)!